MSstats is an open-source R package for statistical relative quantification of proteins and peptides in global, targeted, and data-independent proteomics. It provides workflows for
- detecting differentially abundant proteins for MS experiments with chromatography-based quantification, with complex designs,
- characterizing MS assays in terms of limit of blank and limit of detection (LOB/LOD),
- longitudinal monitoring of quality control and system suitability testing (SST).
Contributor Code of Conduct
As contributors and maintainers of MSstats project, we pledge to follow the Carpentry Code of Conduct.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or other unacceptable behavior may be reported by following our reporting guidelines.
- MSstatsShiny UI v0.1.0 is now available (source code on github)
- MSstatsTMT v2.2.7 is available on Bioconductor 3.14.
- MSstats v4.2.0 is available on Bioconductor 3.14.
- MSstatsPTM v1.4.2 is available on Bioconductor 3.14.
- MSstatsLiP v1.0.0 is available on Bioconductor 3.14.
- The most recent development versions of all MSstats packages are available in github.